What personal information do we collect and why?
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
1. Information that you provide directly to us
We may ask you to provide personal information such as your name, street address, telephone number and email address in order to, among other things:
- Create an account with us
- Facilitate your booking
- Provide important information such as your booking details
- Subscribe you to our newsletters and other communications
- Submit enquiries to us.
You will also need to provide your billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name and expiration date) to make a payment.
2. Information we collect automatically
When you visit our Online Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, your Internet Service Provider, your operating system and carrier. For website users, details of any referring website or exit pages as well as broad geographic location may also be collected. We may also collect other technical information such as how your device has interacted with our Online Services, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Online Services, where they come from, and what content on our Online Services is of interest to them.
3. Social media
4. Cookies and similar tracking technology
How and with whom we share your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our Online Services.
- Resort partners that fulfil your travel reservations. From time to time we may also share reviews with these partners.
- Any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your interests or those of any other persons
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes supporting you and our business uses, including to:
- Communicate with you
- Fulfill the transactions you make
- Complete and confirm your booking
- Verify your identity for fraud prevention purposes
- Manage your account
- Process payments
- Provide customer services
- Send you special offers as well as marketing and other information that may be of interest to you
- Measure interest in and improve our products, services, and website functionality
- Customize your experience with this website
- Obtain feedback from you about our website and services
- Resolve disputes
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
How protect your personal information
We want you to feel confident about using our Online Services and we are committed to taking appropriate steps designed to protect the information we collect. While no Online Service can guarantee absolute security, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you.
International data transfers
The personal information we collect may be transferred to and processed in countries other than where you reside. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country. While such information is outside of your country of residence, it is subject to laws of such other countries, and may be subject to disclosure to the governments, courts and law enforcement or regulatory agencies of such other country, pursuant to the laws of such country.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information and information within this policy, please contact us at [email protected].