Natural Herb Tour
Real Lifestyle Retreat and Tours welcomes clients to their Natural Herb Tour with spliffs in hand and lots of knowledge about ganja as well its purposes and benefits. You will spend an exciting couple of hours or so on a guided tour of an off-the-beaten path ganja farm in the hills.
This tour package includes:
- Pick up at your hotel
- Farm entrance fee
- First hand information on how the plants are grown, cared for and harvested
- Opportunities to touch and take photos
- Information on ganja in Jamaican culture, history, and heritage
- Stops at attractions and sites of interest along the way
- Stops to sample iconic Jamaican foods – sweet potato pudding, jerk chicken, jerk pork, bammy, etc.
Price: USD$ 140 per person
(This price is subject to change based on the pickup point.)2
Tour a Negril Weed Plantation
This tour of the Desrine Weed Farm in Negril is for just about anybody – from serious weedsters to the merely canna curious. You’ll get a tour of the plantation along with a solid education about Jamaica’s world renown native ganja strains. The tour usually lasts between 1 and two hours but there’s never any rush; the pace is entirely up to you and your group.Just make sure to wear comfortable shoes!
Your ganja plantation tour includes:
- An entrance fee of $25.00 USD per person
- A complimentary rolled joint that may be the fattest you’ll ever see
- The purchase of up to 2 ounces of ganja at the farm’s dispensary
- Ganja tea (a Jamaican favorite) – if requested in advance
The drive time depends on your pickup point, but the plantation is about 30 minutes from Negril. Along the way, we’ll point out notable sites, make whatever stops you require and even pull over for those who want to smoke. Visitors not staying locally in Negril may want to stop at places such as 7 Mile Beach or Margaritaville. Many people like to finish the tour for few Red Stripes and cliff diving at Rick’s Café; just tell your driver ahead of time and he’ll drop you off and pick you up later for an additional $10 USD.3
Blue Hole & Wabba’s Weed Adventure
Soak, explore or jump the day away with us at the Blue Hole Mineral Spring and ganja farm in Brighton. A true “crowd pleaser”!
- Feeling relaxed? Soak the day away in the mineral spring filled pool and have a mud scrub.
- Feeling adventurous? Take the 25 ft. plunge into the Blue Hole.
- Feeling elevated? Take the hike to the ganja farm and view the vistas at the top.
The tour includes private driver, admission, guided farm tour from Negril area hotels, Roll Like a Rasta demo, ice cold Red Stripe and a 420 gift.
Price: USD $135 per person ($250 from Mpontego Bay)
Group rates available
Contact us about pick-up from Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Kingston and other areas outside of the Negril area.4
Orange Hill & King's House of Sensi
Ride High with us to the iconic Orange Hill and visit the legendary King Lawyer’s House of Sensi.
- Learn about the history, cultivation, and harvest of this beloved crop.
- Learn how to “Roll like a Rasta” with a hands-on demo
- Snap a pic in front of the iconic Orange Hill sign
- Grab an Orange Hill shirt of your own for an epic photo op and souvenir.
Tour includes private driver from Negril area hotels, admission, guided farm tour, Roll Like a Rasta demo, ice cold Red Stripe and a 420 gift.
Price: USD $85 per person
Group rates available
Contact us for pick-up from Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Kingston and other areas outside of the Negril area.5
Kush Farm Tour
Ride High with us to the mountainside to explore a few ganja farms and visit our friend’s in high places.
- Learn the rich history, cultivation and harvesting of this beloved crop from the local farmers.
- Sip on a Red Stripe as you take in the views and aromas.
- Wrap up the tour with a toke of your own while you learn how to “Roll like a Rasta”.
- Tour includes private driver, admission, guided farm tour, Roll Like a Rasta demo, ice cold red stripe & a 420 gift.
From Negril: $85
From Montego Bay: USD $135
(Includes stop at Island Strains Herb House or Scotchies -purchases not included)6
RastaSafari ATV & Ganja Farm Tour
Kick up some dirt on a one-of-a-kind ATV countryside and ganja farm tour – the #1 TripAdvisor ranked land attraction in Negril. Travel with us to the community of Roaring River where you will adventure into the beautiful countryside on top notch Polaris ATVs for a 3 1/2-hour tour.
- Soak in the mineral springs
- Take in the sights of the natural beauty
- Chow on an authentic Jamaican lunch.
The tour includes private transportation from Negril area hotels, welcome drink, 2 hour guided ATV tour, ganja farm tour, an authentic Jamaican lunch, Red Stripe, rum punch, water and a 420 gift.
Price: USD $215 per person 2-person minimum
Group rates available
Contact us for pick-up from Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Kingston and other areas outside of the Negril area.7
Wake & Bake Tour
There is no better way to start the day than with an infused Blue Mountain French press coffee and a kush ganja farm tour. This is the plan:
- Ride high with us to the Wake & Bake Cafe where you can treat yo’ self to some home baked goodies.
- Feeling Irie yet? Next stop.
- Tour one of our kush ganja farms where you will learn about the history, cultivation, and harvesting of this beloved crop.
The tour includes private driver, farm admission, guided tour, Roll Like a Rasta demo, cup of infused Blue Mountain French press coffee & a 420 gift.
Price: USD $95
Add on a keepsake: A Toke & Tour Wake & Bake coffee mug for USD $15 or a signature Wake & Bake T-shirt for USD $20.
This tour is only available in Negril!