Package Price IncludesWe love where we are and we love community tourism. So we want to give you more than just a glimpse of Jamaican life. Come and tour with us! While you stay at our beautiful and unique 'Natural Mystic Cottages' we take you to our favorite places around and also involve and support the local people. You might have to leave after a week, but you can make friends for life!
- 7 days/6 nights
- Double bed or 2 single beds
- Breakfast included
- Pickup at Sangster Airport, Montego Bay
- Visit herb house in Montego Bay
- Scenic drive across the mountains to the Southwest coast
- Check-in at Natural Mystic Cottages with a welcome spliff
- Village tour through Belmont to meet the people, fishermen, artists, chefs, shopkeepers, friends and farmers.
- End the day with a spectacular sunset at Belmonts white sand beach
- Hike with a Rastafarian to his ganja farm up in the hills and get some more stash
- Visit Bluefields Beach or River
- Visit the Peter Tosh Memorial, the strongest advocate for the legalization of marijuana
- Drive to the village of Roaring River and visit a cave with an underground lake
- Visit a spring and bath in a natural pool, then drive up into the mountains behind it and enjoy the view. This is also ganja farming country…
- A fisherman takes you on a trip with his boat to the nearby reef for swimming and snorkeling, and we’ll get some fish to roast on the fire for your last evening at the guesthouse.
- After an early morning swim and breakfast we’ll drop you off at the airport