Package Price IncludesSpend the better part of a week absorbing a little native culture at this “little castle” in the hills of north western Jamaica close to the local community. You will be in a small rural village but close to just about everything that you may want to do with good access to some of Jamaica’s finest ganja strains.
This Package Includes
1. Airport transfers
- Donald Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay
- 6 days/5 nights
- Ganja infused breakfast included
- Chef Steve is available to prepare all meals for a charge of $25 per day plus the cost of groceries.
4. Ganja activities/events
- Herb house visit after airport pickup
- Ganja community hike/tour
- ¼ oz each of weed
- 2 bars ganja soap
- Last lick candlelight ganja infused dinner (On the eve of departure)
- Kaya Herb House trip (Additional cost)
- Blue Hole Mineral Spring and ganja farm (Extra charge)
5. Other available tours
(Not part of package price)
- Day trip to Bob Marley Mausoleum
- Day trip to Flavors beach
- Nine Miles Burial place of Bob Marley
- Thatch Hill Water Park
- Dunn’s River Falls
- Horseback riding
There are no reviews yet.