Package Price IncludesThe perfect holiday destination for those wanting to relax, soak up some sun and live the Jamaica dream. Welcome rum punch and cold towels on arrival. Set on a private 1600-acre estate, complete with tropical rainforest, magical waterfalls and breathtaking views across the Caribbean Sea and Blue Mountains. Green Castle is perfectly placed to allow guests to enjoy everything Jamaica has to offer. This eco-park is home to a vast array of incredible animals and is conveniently located for excursions to Kingston, Ocho Rios, and Portland without requiring hours of travel. Some of its amazing sights include a 500-year-old windmill tower, an old British army barracks and the beautiful Green Castle Blue Hole where you can swim and observe marine life. All of this comes with 20 miles (32.5 km 2) of private hiking trails, so social distancing isn’t a problem. The hotel is also not too far from airports in Montego Bay and Kingston ensuring you can start your ganja vacation in no time.
- 6 days/5 nights (for the price of 4 nights)
- Superior double room with en-suite. – with spectacular ocean views and a private balcony
- Full Jamaican breakfast
- (Included) One special romantic dinner at a table overlooking the Caribbean Sea and Blue Mountains
- (Not included) Delicious Jamaican style dinners and lunches are available at Green Castle’s onsite restaurant – dinners average $29 and lunches, $15
- Free 24-hour tea, coffee and water bar.
3. Ganja activities/events
- Herb house visit in Montego Bay or Kingston after airport pickup
- Tansportation to local herb houses can be arranged for the price of the taxi service
- Excursion to a local ganja growing farm – within walking distance of the hotel
4. Tours and activities (not included)
- Guests can explore the estate on their own or book one of Green Castle’s estate tours to discover the history behind one of Jamaica’s hidden gems with over 20 miles / 32km of grounds, trails, forest and coastline to explore.
- Many of Jamaica’s leading tourist attractions are within an hours’ drive of Green Castle. These include: Bob Marley Museum, Kingston / Goldeneye Resort (former home of Bond author, Ian Fleming) / Firefly (former home of Sir Noel Coward / Mystic Mountain Adventure Park / Dolphin Cove and many, many more.
5. Airport transfers (Not included)
- A/C transport to/from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay or Norman Manley Airport in Kingston can be arranged upon request. $195 total for up to 4 persons.
There are no reviews yet.