Package Price Includes
- 5 nights for the price of 4
- Garden view room
- Continental breakfast
- Welcome drink and Jamaican tapas platter (Selection of small eats)
- 1 Special Jamaican dinner with a romantic setting on the perch
- 2 sessions of painting one’s impression of the garden and the beach on the 2nd and 4th day of your stay
- Light Jamaican lunch with saltfish & ackee, sautécallaloo, dumplings, and bammy after the painting session in the garden.
- 1 Massage each in the Garden of Wellbeing
- Natural, organic facial followed by 30-min. Swedish massage for shoulder and neck
- 1 light, 2-course lunch with a refreshing drink (coconut water) after the massage
- Medical marijuana prescription from hotel house doctor: USD$15.00
- Courier charges for delivery from herb house (dispensary) in Kingston: USD$12-15 (approx.)
Ask about a ganja road trip
Port Antonio is a couple hours or so from Kingston, but for those so inclined, the resort will be happy to arrange transportation (at your expense) for a tour of the herb houses (dispensaries) there. You can learn about Jamaican strains from the bud tenders and purchase whatever you like to enhance the remainder of your stay at the resort. While in Kingston, you may also want to visit the Bob Marley museum.
Mille Fleurs – the area’s leading restaurant
Among other things, you will enjoy spectacular vistas of the town of Port Antonio, the Caribbean Sea and the resort’s lush gardens whilst savoring authentic Caribbean cuisine with a Continental flair. The restaurant’s creative fusion of Caribbean and European flavors feature produce sourced locally as well as from its own garden and is enthusiastically praised in travel guides.