Package Price IncludesThis Hazy Dayzganja vacation package offers 6 days and 5 nights in ganja country high up in the mountains of western Jamaica. You won’t be at the Ritz, but you’ll be cool, comfortable and happy mingling with friendly locals who’ll be as interested to talk to you as you with them. You’ll also be in a village known for being one of the safest places on the island.
1. Airport transfers
- Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay
- 6 days/5nights
- Continental breakfast
- Full Jamaican breakfast available for USD$12 per couple
3. Ganja activities/events
- Montego Bay herb house visit after airport pickup
- Welcome gift of rolling papers on arrival
- Local ganja farm tour
- Conversations with local farmers and tribesmen– specialists in the medicinal qualities of ganja and many other local plants
4. Other tours and activities
- Visit Bethsalem
- A communal ganja growing area of Accompong
- Guided Tour of Maroon Cultural Center and Kindah Tree (Small fee)
- Walking tours (Small fee)
- Maggotty Falls through Apple ValleyPark(Entry fee)
- Peace Cave Guided Tour (3-hour hike $100/couple)
- Tread the same path as Cudjoe did to sign the Peace Treaty with the British in 1738. Learn about theAbeng the Maroon communication tool, their culture, and healing plants.
- YS Falls (Entry fee: $20/person)
- Swim and play in the falls of YS River and then chill out in or by the natural spring pool next to the restaurant, bar, and gift shop. A scenic 30-minute drive from Accompong. Transportation can be arranged.
- Appleton Rum Estate(Entry fee)
- Tour the grounds and distillery to learn about the history of rum-making in Jamaica since 1749. The tour begins and ends with complementary Appleton Rum tastings. Transportation can be arranged.