Package Price IncludesThe Ganja & Culture Vacation Package offers 5 days and 4 nights of good vibes and relaxing times plus lots of ganja in the beautiful mountains of Jamaica’s Cockpit Country. Accompong is known for being one of the safest places on the island. You can walk anywhere anytime and you “don’t worry about any likkle thing.” Breezes blow throughout the day and the nights are cool and comfortable. The package includes; Cultural Center, and Kindah Tree—all of which reveal the rich history and powerful legacy of the Maroons
1. Airport transfers
- Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay
- 5 days / 4 nights
- Queen size room
- There are two guestrooms per villa each with its own bathroom, kitchen, sitting area, and veranda
3. Meals Included in the package
- Continental Breakfast
- Full Jamaican breakfast can be ordered for $15/couple
- One dinner for two
- Other meals can be ordered but guests can also explore the local cuisine at nearby eateries such as the Maroon Restaurant or Joan’s Cookshop
- 4 complimentary bar drinks
4. Ganja activities/events
- Montego Bay herb house visit after airport pickup
- One ounce of ganja upon arrival
- Local ganja farm tours
- Conversations with local farmers and healers – specialists in the medicinal qualities of ganja and many other local plants
5. Other tours and activities
- Guided Tour of the Cultural Center and Kindah Tree (included)
- The Center depicts the history and legacy of the Maroons. The 350 year-old Kindah (One Family)Tree where the Maroons, under Cudjoe and Nanny’s leadership, devised the guerrilla warfare strategies that successfully defeated the British
- Walking tours (Can be arranged for a small fee)
- Peace Cave Guided Tour (3 hour hike $100/couple)
- Walk the same path as Cudjoe did to sign the Peace Treaty with the British in 1738. Learn about the living culture and healing indigenous plants along the way.
- YS Falls (Entry fee: $20/person)
- Swim and play in the falls of YS River and then chill out in or by the natural spring pool next to the restaurant, bar, and gift shop. Scenic 30-minute drive from Accompong. Transportation can be arranged.
- Appleton Rum Estate (Not included)
- Tour the grounds and distillery to learnabout the history of rum making in Jamaica since 1749. The tour begins and ends with complementary Appleton Rum tastings. Transportation can be arranged.
There are no reviews yet.