Package Price IncludesThis package offers the adventurous ganja tourist a real taste of the incredibly special experience that is Treasure Beach. Accommodations at Moringa Ingadi’s African style village, mingling with the locals at small neighborhood eateries, and Miss Shirley’s steam bath and massage are just a few of the Treasure Beach experiences that you will not find anywhere else on earth.
1. Airport pickup and drop-off
- Montego Bay Sangster International Airpor
- An extra charge will apply for transfers from Kingston’s Norman Manley Airport
- Herb house visit after airport pickup
- 6 days/5 nights
- Moonflower Treehouse or Mandela African Hut
- Accommodates 6-8, depending, on sleeping arrangements
- Guests are on their own for other meals but there are several quaint, interesting, and very reasonably priced local restaurants within a few minutes walking distance of the resort. Feel free to ask for recommendations
4. Ganja Experiences
- Ganja High Five Package
- 5 pre-rolled spliffs
- Goody bag with ganja
- Rolling papers
- Infused goodies
- Paints, paint brushes and boards for Puff and Paint Experience.
- One special ganja dinner – A sumptuous, infused meal including edibles
- Steam chalice evening with sound bowls or Puff and Paint evening
- Ganja farm tour (depends on availability and time of year)
- Need more ganja? Your hosts will point you in the right direction
- Daily light yoga (On request)
- Shirley’s herbal steam bath and massage
- One of the most original. relaxing and rejuvenating experiences you will ever have
There are no reviews yet.