Package Price IncludesCome and relax at a purpose-built apartment, which has been the top rated on the island for the past 3 years according to Booking.com.The apartment sleeps 6, and there really are too many features to list, but here it goes: Egyptian cotton bedding, white towels, pool towels, free safes, internet, free parking, liquid soap, hot water (solar), hammocks, recliners, a bar, roof terrace, outside cook area and terrace BBQ, pool, landscaped gardens and stunning views of Spur Tree and the coast.
1. Airport transfers
- Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay
- An additional charge of USD $20 for pickup at Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston (Subject to change)
- 4 days/3 nights
- Includes breakfast
- $100 for each additional night
NB: A 4WD vehicle is available for guests with a desire to explore Jamaica on their own for US$40/day (US$80 with a driver) plus gas.
3. Ganja activities/events
There are many small ganja farms and suppliers in the area – many of which are well known to the owners of the resort so guests looking for weed will have lots of options to acquire it. Ganja activities that can be arranged include:
- Visit a local grower, sample and relax in his treehouse bar – free, just pay for transport drinks and weed.
- Local area herb house visit – 30 minute drive
- Visit local herbalist
4. Other tours and activities
Various tours up to 4 guests can be arranged or guests can rent a fully insured and roadworthy car for just 40 USD/day. Tours for larger groups can be arranged through a local minibus service with prices according to time, distance and the number of people. The following excursions are all within 1 hour of Big Red’s, except where indicated.
- Alligator Pond/the river
- Lover’s Leap
- Parrotty – Pelican Bar
- Black River Safari
- Peter Tosh Museum
- Blue Hole, Little London-2 hours
- Negril -2.5 hours
- Bamboo Avenue
- YS Falls
- Appleton Estate
- Accompong Town